Sunday, February 26, 2012

Affogato Espresso Bar

24/2
Affogato Espresso Bar
29 Hardware Ln
Melbourne, VIC 3000
L had Grilled Chicken with capsicum salsa. At 16.50, it was good value for 3 chicken skewers, salad, and roti (?). The chicken was strong, tart and lemony, which mellowed out when combined with yoghurt. The roti was much too hard [it was amusing watching her stab at it :P] whereas the salad lacked dressing. The lemon lime bitters agreed with her.
I had the Grilled Lamb backstrap. Personally, I like it when they serve food on a chopping board. It’s a step up from the food court tray. The serving of lamb was very small and there was an inconsistency with the wedges and ratatouille (very peppery). Some of the potato was undercooked, whereas the zucchini was either tender, or overcooked and became mushy. The salad came with a sweet/sour dressing that earned my approval.
 
 As a traditional end to the day, we headed off to Cacao Green for a serving of yoghurt.
L's Original Yoghurt with Blueberry Compote
A day eating is a day well spent.

Total (excluding yoghurt): Around $40

6 comments:

  1. Worthless Breakfast location
    Toast and scrambled egg were cold and they do not clean the tables on time.
    Everything was served cold..
    Brekky for two people 60 dollars just for two dishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited multiple websites except the audio quality for audio songs present at this site is actually excellent.


    my blog: transformers legends facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a
    different website and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web
    page repeatedly.

    my web site :: cheat ninja saga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're
    using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    My website :: seo packages philippines ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way coοl! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing tҺis write-up
    plus the rest of the site is really good.


    Here is my website; winrar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Generally I do not read article oon blogs, but I wish to say thatt this write-up very forced me to tske a
    look at and do so! Yourr writing taste has been surprised me.
    Thanks, quite nice article.

    Sttop by my page acne scars pictures

    ReplyDelete