Friday, April 20, 2012

Cafe Kinetic

Cafe Kinetic
103 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, VIC3000


Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but the Brekkie Foccacia was definitely not one of the healthier ones I'd had. While we're here, should it be fo-ca-sha or fo-ca-cha? Evidently my two years learning Italian were useless ^^;

Something about this classic combination just happened to agree with me that Wednesday: was it the sweetness of the sauce, the runny egg, or the well toasted focaccia? Whatever it was, it probably wasn't the sausage pieces which were an absolute pain to gnaw through.
   
I didn't appreciate the latte here, so L and I made a stop at Oliver Lane Espresso. The more you drink, the better it gets with the deepening flavour :)

Total: $9.00 (Cafe Kinetic only)

Cafe Kinetic on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment