Friday, August 3, 2012

You can buy love and happiness

If you consider food to be those entities. Could not believe that I had been living this close to Seddon for a decade and had never once explored Victoria street. Discovering 'A. Bongiovanni and Son' had only been open for two months did make me feel better though. With such a beautiful and wide range of ingredients within reach, my cooking spirit has been renewed!

Sweet cheesecake! Jonesy's milk is damn creamy. I'll get to the others later - I'm the main drinker in the household and I now have 6 litres of the colloid to get through.

Organic apples. Fresh and crunchy. It's an explosion from the first bite.

Also, learning my spices. One. At. A. Time. Hopefully the olfactory memories will be preserved ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment