Friday, November 9, 2012

Miss Jackson

Miss Jackson
2/19 Grey Street, St Kilda

A much belated post detailing the visit on a fine Sunday morning, prior to a frenzied study session. Apologies for not having any photos on the interior. It was a lovely space with a very relaxed, homely feel and the staff were so sweet and friendly :)

Caffeine fix. Been feeling guilty lately for relying on them to stay awake, rather than properly enjoying them. Just wait till I get through next week m'dears.
Herb scrambled eggs with homemade corn bread
Mothers, but I always get a small sample :3 This was a large portion, the bits of spring onion gave it a nice crunch.

Corn fritters with bacon, avocado and roasted vine tomatoes and homemade chilli jam
Lighting sucked, I'm sorry, but the food didn't. Where there are corn fritters, there’s (eventually) me. They were a tad overdone and on the dry side, but hurrah for juicy corn kernels!  Tomatoes were lovely, bursting in all their sweet, juicy cheer. No, I don't often make sense, but it's more fun that way. Chilli jam was way too sweet for me, I prefer the green variety at Luca Haus.

Miss Jackson on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment