Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Two Birds One Stone

Two Birds One Stone
12 Claremont Street, South Yarra
Why wasn't my school fortunate enough to have a snazzy cafe pop up around the corner? This is the question that troubled me on the morning, rather than the folders of notes I had yet to run through. Productivity levels at their highest.
Latte to begin; I really need to be playing around with lighting and the limited settings more often. Mint is such a friendly colour, I think I'm falling in love. Then I'm swept off my feat by the smooth, creamy milk and I forget all about the shades of a past desire. Fickle, huh? The burnt taste was a turn off though.
Charred corn & zucchini fritter with haloumi, guacamole&house smoked salmon 
Hey good looking. Pleased with the portion and there's mild salmon and extra guacamole behind each fritter. Each one was finely crisp, though kernels weren't nearly as sweet as those at Miss Jackson. Haloumi works well to hold it all together rather than just more batter :)
Two Birds One Stone on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment